Saturday, May 28, 2011

Work and DMC

  Been a week since I last updated. Whoops? Anyways, this past week's been a tad eventful. Starting to work more often at the gallery, which is great. Going in a few hours for a shift. I've also gotten hooked into a pc game the last few days. :D I've had it for a while, but have never bothered to install it- Devil May Cry 4.
  It's such a blast! I'm already at Mission 11, though I've played through the first 9 twice now. (Training essentially, to try and get more "proud souls" for abilities. Also to get better scores in general.) The graphics are stunning even on the low settings (which is all my poor laptop can handle) and the characters are intriguing. I'm also rather interested in the new installment they're working on, though Capcom isn't the one working on it. People are freaking out over the 5th, due to it being an "origin" story with a distinctly different looking Dante. (Then again, I think it's slightly obvious that he would look different in his beginning.)
  I think it has potential- either to flop spectacularly or to be exactly what the series needs. Watch the trailer and see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Forgetting to blog happens, I have gone up to two weeks without an update, although I try not to... Congrads on more hours!

    ReplyDelete