Sunday, May 8, 2011

An update and Happy Mother's Day

  Hey everyone! No new drawings for the day at this point... though that may change. *crosses fingers* I actually need to finish going over my lecture notes for my Art History 1 class and to start studying for my Art History 2 final. I am starting to feel just a tad overwhelmed? :D At least I'm almost done with my Design project and the proposal for my Drawing 2 project. I'll be able to take pictures of those on Monday and Tuesday. Then, I have graduation on Wednesday. O.o Which is slightly strange since my last classes are on Thursday, but hey... whatever floats the college's boat.

   Enough about my goofy self! Happy Mother's Day to any mom's passing by! I hope you all have nice, relaxing days. My mom is currently taking a nap before we have to head out for work. I'm hoping it will have been quiet at work, so that we can leave as quickly as possible. Anyway, more later! Have a great one y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment