Sunday, May 1, 2011

Just getting started...

   Hello everyone. You'll have to bear with me as I get the blog up and going. I finally decided to join after seeing/hearing about other friends' blogs. For any who are curious as to what I'll be posting on here, I'll be including both mentions of daily life and any artwork that I am working on. As of this moment, I do not have a set style or medium, so my work goes into multiple directions. I typically write and draw, more than anything else... but I do experiment with photography, digital art, and watercolors now. And I'll be taking a sculpture class in the fall.

   Speaking of Fall semester, I'm about to start working on my BFA for Art History, so you'll probably see a lot of independent research and rants/ramblings about various artists and their work. Anyways, I hope you enjoy looking at my little spot on the Internet. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment