Monday, May 9, 2011

Again?!

  I made quite a bit of headway on that Drawing II project... and then completely forgot to take a picture to show the progress on here. *groans* Everything's coming down to the wire, at the moment. I have two Art History tests this week, have to finish both my projects, and I have to deal with graduation on Wednesday. I'm a little stressed at the moment. ^^;

   To top that off, I still haven't received my sketchbook from the Sketchbook Project. I wonder how long the shipping takes? Maybe it'll come in the next few days? I also need to work on my friend's tattoo design, which I won't be posting on here. It's going slowly at the moment, due to all of my other projects and it being stubborn. Anywho, I wish you all a great evening/morning- wherever you may be- and will try to actually have an art related post tomorrow when I get home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment