Monday, June 20, 2011

Watercolor and recent doodles

I still have quite a ways to go, to get this all up to speed... but I decided to go ahead and upload two recent drawings- one a quick sketch and the other a watercolor and pen drawing that I'm satisfied with. As I mentioned before, I think, I'll probably upload most of what I draw on here. That being said, I have "good days" and "UGH" days, so not all drawings will be equal in overall quality. That's life, though. ^^;
Synthesized face that started off as a quick pen drawing.
And for the not so pretty, though still useful, drawing.
An... attempt at Drawing Dean Winchester, from the box set cover for S1 of Supernatural.
   Yeah, the Dean sketch didn't work out so well... Good practice for speed drawing and being more loose with my pens though. And for something that only took me ten minutes, I feel it turned out decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment