Saturday, June 18, 2011

An Update

  I've been a bit busy, of late, but I have multiple entries planned that I need to do. For one, I do have artwork and photography that I need to upload. Finally used up some film this summer at a local boardwalk, so those'll be going up. Still doing the digital portion of the processing on a chunk of them. I'll also hopefully have an image ready to put up for my "About the Artist" page.

  I've also started watching Supernatural recently. I'm now on to Season 3, episode 7... even though I only started watching this a few weeks ago. I'm a tad bit addicted to the show, be honest. I ended up doing a few marathon runs, to avoid getting stuck on a few cliffhangers. I'm digging the main characters and the 67' Chevy Impala is pretty freaking awesome. While many of the episodes seem to be little mini horror movies, the humor and interesting characters keep it lighthearted and entertaining enough to keep it from drowning in angst, etc. Another plus: I love classic rock and that seems to be the main focus of the show's music. Talk about freaking awesome! Well, awesome except for the fact that "Highway to Hell" and "Back in Black" are stuck in my head... on repeat. While I may like those particular songs by AC/DC, they get mildly frustrating when they won't get unstuck from your brain. ^^; I wonder if Hotel California will make an appearance in the soundtrack?

More to come later, essentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment